·   Provide end-to-end management of HRMS related project(s)
·   Ensure all project objectives and schedule are met and monitor project deliverables
·   Manage the cost control and budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare progress reports
·   Identify and manage risk in a timely and effective manner by tracking and planning required actions to address risk and apply effective solutions
·   Liaise with and manage all project stakeholders at various level and provide progress update
·   Proactively manage the expectations of management, monitor performance of external vendor (e.g. HR, IT Supports, etc.)
·   Manage external vendor throughout the whole project(s) for optimized productivity and strive for continuous improvement
·   University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
·   Project Management Professional (PMP) certified is preferable
·   At least 10 years’ experience in HR and implementing various HR System within which over 5 years in Project Manager or Project Lead Role
·   Excellent understanding of HRIS or HCM, e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft, etc.
·   Good understanding of HR & payroll practices as well as Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
·   Strong in people management and change management.
·   Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
·   Strong interpersonal and communication skills
·   Capable to communicate effectively with project stakeholders from executive level to operational level in both Chinese and English Languages
·   Good project management skill in terms of managing project resources, timelines, budgets, deliverables and risks
·   Immediately available/ short notice is an advantage
Interested parties please send your full resume to email@example.com AND Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.