|Post Date :
||Our IT/E-Business client is looking for a Human Resources Manager (HRIS Projects) to join they team in Hong Kong.
Our client is a well-known FMCG retail group. Due to its rapid growing, they are looking for Human Resources Manager (HRIS Projects) to join their team.
|Job Reference :
|Salary Range : $50,000 or Above
|Job Location : Hong Kong
|Employment Type : Full Time
|Qualification : Master’s degree
Provide end-to-end management of HRMS related project(s)
- Ensure all project objectives and schedule are met and monitor project deliverables
- Manage the cost control and budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare progress reports
- Identify and manage risk in a timely and effective manner by tracking and planning required actions to address risk and apply effective solutions
- Liaise with and manage all project stakeholders at various level and provide progress update
- Proactively manage the expectations of management, monitor performance of external vendor (e.g. HR, IT Supports, etc.)
- Manage external vendor throughout the whole project(s) for optimized productivity and strive for continuous improvement
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified is preferable
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR and implementing various HR System within which over 5 years in Project Manager or Project Lead Role
- Excellent understanding of HRIS or HCM, e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Good understanding of HR & payroll practices as well as Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Strong in people management and change management.
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable to communicate effectively with project stakeholders from executive level to operational level in both Chinese and English Languages
- Good project management skill in terms of managing project resources, timelines, budgets, deliverables and risks
- Immediately available/ short notice is an advantage
Interested parties please send your full resume to email@example.com AND Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.