|Post Date :
||Our IT/E-Business client is looking for a Regional Service Delivery Manager (Network and Security) to join they team in Quarry Bay.
Our client is a leading global IT services provider operating and employing employee in more than 50 countries.
Due to rapid business growth, they are searching an Regional Service Delivery expertise to join them to serve their client (Insurance company).
|Job Reference :
|Salary Range : $50,000 or Above
|Job Location : Quarry Bay
|Employment Type : Full Time
|Qualification : Bachelor
Client relationship management
- Establish and maintain high levels of client satisfaction by meeting agreed service performance targets to achieve a profitable long-term business relationship
- Planning, organizing, negotiating, staffing, directing, and controlling all aspects of the client
- Acts as the final escalation point for the Client ensuring executives are promptly notified and properly engaged to quickly address critical Client Service Issues.
- Establishing and maintaining plans and programs for a high level of Client satisfaction.
- Initiates continuous contract service reviews meeting to report on contract performance
- Identify the client needs change and proactive allocate internal resource to assist
Service level governance
- Managing all aspects of the service engagement with the client, including governance, service level management, and in-contract growth or innovation through intimate multi-level relationships
- Run regular operational committees with internal and external stakeholders
- Attaining service level agreements, revenue protection and growth, controlling cost, asset security and audit readiness
Supervision of team
- This role has no direct reports in HK but lead remotely a diverse global cross-functional team across different time zones by phone/email/ instant messaging/ video conferencing
- Ensure effective team performance and meeting of daily, weekly, and monthly targets through monitoring of performance data and the application of standard Performance Management procedures
Oversee the account’s P&L
- The position has oversight for a specific account or set of accounts P & L
- Total responsibility and accountability for all aspects of contract profitability, base-line control, contract administration and the operational P & L
- Handle change request including commercial pricing with Sales.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related subjects
- 10 years IT service delivery and client management experience, especially Network and Security
- Regional exposure in IT service delivery project to support global client is essential
- Strong in technology solutions e.g. networking and security, hybrid IT experience is preferred
- Be ITIL Service Delivery qualified, with PMP or Prince 2 qualification will be an advantage
- Experienced in forming and leading enduring matrixes functional teams in different countries
- Able to understand financial to manage the actual P&L. Understand what is costed and delivery against plan cost with countries
- Knowledge in multi-sourcing concepts and able to create service that aligns with a client’s use of multi-sourcing
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills particularly the ability to influence
Interested parties please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.