|Post Date :
||Our FMCG/Trading/Distribution client is looking for a Senior Merchandise Manager – Hardgoods (Gift & Premium) to join they team in Lai Chi Kok.
Our client is a leading Gift & Premium brand with Buying Office in Hong Kong. To cope with their successful business, they now seeking highly experienced candidate to join their Merchandising team.
|Job Reference :
|Salary Range : $35,000 - $39.999
|Job Location : Lai Chi Kok
|Employment Type : Full Time
|Qualification : Diploma
- Establish and enhance long-term business relationships with customers through provision of quality customer service to maximize business growth
- Work independently with factory and customers on follow up work
- Supervise a team of merchandisers in the entire product development and order process to ensure customer satisfaction and on time delivery
- Provide advice and suggestions on product design to meet customers’ buying objectives
- Develop vendor planning strategy to reduce supply risk, and establish strong and long term relationships with strategic partners
- Build and maintain a strong vendor network for product development and production
- Lead price negotiation with vendors and mills, insure design requirements are met for both product and margin stand point
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Experience in Gift & Premium, OEM development, US market preferred.
- Diploma or Degree in related discipline preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience with at least 5 years in managerial level with solid experience to work with customers directly
- Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills, and familiar with merchandising and product development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Willingness to travel and work overtime
Interested parties please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.