|Post Date :
||Our FMCG/Trading/Distribution client is looking for a Assistant Merchandise Manager – Hardgoods (Household) to join they team in Lai Chi Kok.
Our client is a leading Household's brand with Buying Office in Hong Kong. To cope with their successful business, they now seeking highly experienced candidate to join their Merchandising team.
|Job Reference :
|Salary Range : $30,000 - $34,999
|Job Location : Lai Chi Kok
|Employment Type : Full Time
|Qualification : Diploma
- Establish and enhance long-term business relationships with customers through provision of quality customer service to maximize business growth
- Work independently with factory and customer service to maximize business growth
- Supervise a team of merchandisers in China to control the entire product development and order process to ensure customer satisfaction and on time delivery
- Provide advice and suggestions on product design to meet customers’ buying objectives
- Build and maintain a strong vendor network for product development and production
- Lead price negotiation with vendors and mills, insure design requirements are met for both product and margin stand point
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Experience in household items(Cookware/Cleaning/Storage/Toilet accessories/Vacuum Bag/Laundry Basket ....etc)
- Experience to manage a team of Merchandisers in China and station experience is preferred
- Diploma or Degree in related discipline preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience with at least 5 years in managerial level with solid experience to work with customers directly
- 3- 5 years of Experience for EU markets
- Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills, and familiar with merchandising and product development process
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to China
Interested parties please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.